Saturday, December 20, 2008

16 Things

Rules: Once you are tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 Random Things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you!

Once you have been tagged, you have to write a note with sixteen random things, shortcomings, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, chose sixteen people to be tagged. Listing their names, and why you chose them. You have to tag the person who tagged you. 

1. I love school
2. Served in the US Marine Corps
3. My ancestors came over on the Mayflower
4. Had Lazy Eye Surgery at age 5
5. have few friends, lots of aquaintences
6. long to have close set of girlfriends to talk to and confide in
7. joined mormon church at age 21
8. Never got to celebrate my 21st birthday because I was in bootcamp
9. Never had a close relationship with my parents till after the military
10. I didn't get asked out on a date till I was 16, didn't actually date till I was 17. 
11. I consistently get called "too nice", I live by the Golden Rule, I only wish more people did
12. I have been married previously (long story, bad story, yucky part of my life)
13. My Husband served in the US Army
14. My In Laws, used to think I wasn't the best person for my husband, sometimes I think they still think he could do better. 
15. I love all people, no matter who they are. 
16. I don't like talking on the phone very much unless I am close to that person, this goes along with a couple of the other stuff about me. I keep myself in a shell most times, and don't tell a lot about myself to people. I am still learning how to make friends again. 



I tag, Shannon McKemie, Allison McKemie, Holly Runion Kaufman, Christy Mann Semsen,  Valerie Evans, Shauna Rissi, Robyn Johnson Gadd, Piper Marquette, Lisa Marie Barlow-Wadvogel, Betsy Hite Scott, Brooke Skarda, Danielle Brown Lathrope, Wendy Nettleton, Lauren Nordeman Goulette, Peggie Lee Bernal, Kimberly Johnson Dowdell

No comments: